Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Okay, didn't expect this one...

Seriously, I'm more nerdy than this!

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Social Nerd

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^

Literature Nerd

Science/Math Nerd

Gamer/Computer Nerd

Drama Nerd

Anime Nerd

Artistic Nerd

Musician

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ranson said...

I got gamer nerd, with almost equivalent scores for Science/Math and Literature.

Nerd of all trades, I am.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Coralius said...

I would have thought my gamer nerd score would have been much higher. Ah well, I guess Red, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Yellow, Red doesn't count as "gaming" these days.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I scored as a Science/Math nerd. I think there's something fundamentally wrong with their test if you're social and I'm a math nerd.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Coralius said...

Yes, I'm starting to see a serious flaw somewhere. Ah, well, c'est la ... something or other.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu