Friday, September 26, 2008

Wedding Ceremonies

Okay, so Aradia and I talk about renewing our vows from time to time. We're coming up on ten years as a married couple, so you know, it could be fun. And any time we come across and interesting and unique wedding ceremony, we talk about it, at least in passing. I don't know that we'll ever do it in truth, but it's just fun to talk about.

So, since they've been playing Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End on TV for a while now, I thought I'd look up pirate ceremonies. Which is where I found this. Not a bad pirate ceremony, if I do say so myself. I've seen worse, I'm sure. Spoken in the proper piratey voice, it would work just fine.

But honestly, THIS is going way too far.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu