Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Voltaire Video!

w00t!



I know, it's not the best video I've ever seen, but it's his first full-length video ever. And considering he's put out several albums already, that's actually kind of strange. And being the multi-talented Renaissance man that Voltaire is, he directed it himself, thus the simplicity. I really hope this puts him more in the mainstream spotlight, though. He really deserves it.

Plus, all the actors in the thing are actual Gothic Lolita fans of his, recruited off Myspace, not professionals.

Lastly, I just really like this song. Hell, I really like this whole album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu