Thursday, March 02, 2006

Why Do I Even Bother?

Well, I tried really hard not to, but when PZ posted a link to the stupid anti-evolution carnival, I just had to go look. And when I saw an argument brewing in the comments, I literally stuffed my hands into my pockets to keep from posting a comment.

But the more I read, the more pissed I got.

So, yeah, I posted a couple of comments.

Nothing big, mind you. It's no big deal.

I can stop whenever I want!

What do you mean, I'm an addict?!?

:)

Bask in the inanity: Darwin Is Dead Carnival.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ranson said...

Now, now . . . I see you actually tried to use evidence, logic, and reason to refute propagandists who won't believe you no matter what.

You are a masochist, aren't you?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Coralius said...

Hey, at least I don't go on the Randi forums and argue with people who come looking for a fight. I GO looking for a fight. Heh.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ranson said...

Hey, I generally leave the deluded alone on the Randi forums. There are people there far more capable to do the smacking down. I'm more a part of the friendly discussion community.

Plus, I occasionally get to post next to Phil Plait and Hal Bidlack, so nyah.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Coralius said...

Okay, name-dropper, just 'cause you get your warm-fuzzies at Randi doesn't mean that most of the crew that isn't really just looking for a good fight. Most forum-posters are, in my experience.

Hugs and kisses,

Your Squid-God buddy.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ranson said...

Yes. The current discussion on Girl Scout cookies is getting rather violent.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu