Monday, February 20, 2006

OMFG!

As the Black Mage said, "Sweet zombie Jesus on a pogo-stick!"

Other than the post about Philoman's new little girl, I've not written anything of consequence in weeks! Why is this, you ask? Well, there are a lot of reasons, and I'll get into them, but crap, am I cranky! Some of you out there may know what I mean, but I've never experienced withdrawal symptoms quite like this before, and I quit smoking about a year and a half ago, after several disastrous attempts. I'll admit, this no-writing streak didn't almost break up my marriage like one of those did, but jeebus, I've felt like shit for a while now.

I apologize for not keeping up, but it'll become obvious shortly as to why I have been lax, I assure you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu