Monday, February 20, 2006

Too Many Google Hits On This Title - Edited

I removed this post's content because it was not anonymous enough. It gives out details of personal lives that went too far, in my considered opinion. I am still upset about what happened, but it drags people into the situation that don't deserve to be there. I'm sorry for doing that in the first place, and regret the immaturity that drove me to put it up in the first place. I have also deleted all comments, because they, too, contain details that are too personal for an anonymous blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu