Thursday, December 01, 2005

My "Boring" Friends

One of my friends (the ones with the two year old I'm so fond of quoting) asked me tonight why I never write about them. Then she asked me if it was because they were boring, i.e. they don't piss me off, they agree with my politics, etc. etc. etc. And I gotta say that that's probably accurate.

But then she proceeded to threaten her husband with bodily harm. Here's the conversation:

Her: "If you don't stop it, I'm going to beat you to death with a tire iron."
Him: "Yeah, but will they find the body?"
Her: "Oh, yeah, baby."
Me: "Of course. It'll be a warning to her next husband. Or her prison bitch. Same thing."

Like I said, boring friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu