Thursday, December 01, 2005

More Weird Wife Dreams

Here's another installment in My Wife's Crazy Dreams.

I got up to use the bathroom during the wee hours of the morning this morning and when I crawled back into bed, my wife scrunched herself over as far as she could get, so that she was sleeping on the edge of the bed. When I asked her what she was doing, she said, "I'm giving you room to fill out your list."

I went A-hah! because I had cleverly deduced that she was dreaming. (Aren't I clever? Heh.) So, I waited a minute or so and then snuck my arm under her head and said, "Come here." This is our clue that the speaker wants to snuggle. It's an old tradition in my household. She rolled over, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Have you finished your list yet?" in that stern school-marm voice that she can have when she wants to. I said that I had, and she rolled back over and proceeded to snuggle.

I love my wife.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got up to use the bathroom during the wee hours of the morning

Very bad pun, sir.

Check your email.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu