Thursday, December 01, 2005

Blue Bulleteer

Yet more from my "boring" friends.

The two year old's dad asked me tonight if I had ever heard of the Blue Bulleteer, a comic book character. I hadn't, and he described her, in somewhat disturbing detail. So, of course, I ran home and googled her (my wife is laughing as I write this....she seems to think I've written something naughty). This is what I came up with:




Hmmmm....his wife's pregnant again. I wonder if he's getting a mite....peckish.

R., you wanted me to write about ya. >:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you were talking about Power Girl. At least I don't buy these comics.

I will admit that there are far more grpahic pics of the Bulleteer you could've put up, though.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I must say that I think

http://www.joeacevedo.com/images/femforcezone/ffburgosart/image/burgos_blue_bulletteer.gif

is a much better picture.

1:57 PM  
Blogger W Michael Novotny said...

There is the Blue Bulleteer and there was also The Bulleteer, two different characters. The Bulleteer was . . . hmmm, well more interesting to look at. She appeared in a 4 issue story arc that was part of the DC Comics 7 Soldiers Series from about 4 years ago.

2:39 AM  
Blogger W Michael Novotny said...

Go To http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACEW_enUS327US328&q=Bulleteer for some great photos of The Bulleteer

2:45 AM  
Blogger Coralius said...

Fascinating, in many ways.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu