Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween Playlist

Sorry, kids, but it had to be done. Ever since I bought my iPod, my entire life has had a soundtrack. So, with Halloween being my favorite holiday of the year, you know I had to do it.

Here's my Halloween playlist. I've been playing this to death, and I've mixed it up with a bunch of creepy Halloween sounds to scare the bejeezus out of everyone at work, too. Heh.

Disc One

(I Just) Died in Your Arms Cutting - Crew Broadcast
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
Cry Little Sister - G Tom Mac AKA Gerard McMann
Voodoo - Godsmack
The Red - Chevelle
Mouth - Bush
Spike's Song - James Marsters
Bleed Like Me - Garbage
Never Tear Us Apart - InXS
The Murderess - Kim Fox
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Deception - The Crüxshadows
Haunted - Poe
Moon Over Bourbon Street - Sting
Goodnight, Demon Slayer - Voltaire
Dragula - Rob Zombie
More Human Than Human - White Zombie

Disc Two

Witch Doctor - ??? (I found this track somewhere and have no idea who did it.)
Brains! - Voltaire
Strange Brew - Cream
Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival
The Legend Of Wooley Swamp - The Charlie Daniels Band
Thriller Michael - Jackson
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker Jr.
Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
Getting Away With Murder - Papa Roach
Santeria - Sublime
I Miss You - Blink-182
So Cold - Breaking Benjamin
The End Has Come - Ben Moody
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
I Put A Spell On You - Kat Bjelland & Mimi Goese
Midnight In Montgomery - Alan Jackson
Tribute (Live) - Tenacious D
Haunted - Evanescence

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu