Thursday, October 20, 2005

Convert Me!

I realized a bit ago that it's been ages since a religious person tried to convert me to their way of thinking, and since I'm all about challenging my own opinions to make sure they hold up, I am posting an open invitation.

Convert me, baby!

Sunni, Shiite, Shintoist, Buddhist, Pentecostal, Baptist, Southern Baptist, Freewill Baptist, Expensivewill Baptist, Astrau (hehe, thanks K.), you name it, I'll listen to it.

Leave a comment if would like to try to convert me, and we'll lay some "politeness groundrules".

Man, I hope I get some takers. I've been bored with the same old same old. This should be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu