Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Carrot Wine, Day Four

Talked to Aradia's brother today. He seemed to think it was time tomtit the airlock on the primary fermentor. I was going to let it continue doing primary fermentation until Friday, taking the must out on Thursday. I figured I'd transfer to a carboy either Friday or Saturday and then fit the airlock. But Bub has done this more than me, so I'll trust his judgement. We'll just have to wait and see.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu