Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Housekeeping

For those of you keeping track at home, I imported three posts from another blog I started a few months back that I have now deleted. It was originally intended to be a shared blog with a couple of coworkers, but neither of them actually seemed all that interested in blogging after the initial rush of "Cool Idea!" wore off. So, anywho, here are links to the three posts I wrote for my (now deleted) blog, Waiting On Seven:

Time Travel And Death

An Unoriginal Thought

Chimp Or Not Chimp?

Again, nothing spectacular about any of those posts, but I didn't want them to be lost. I'm a packrat kind of writer, I guess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu