Friday, September 26, 2008

Spectacularly Bad Idea

Just in case you didn't ALREADY know that PETA was batshit insane: PETA wants to change the ingredients of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Now, that article's title is a little misleading, because Ben & Jerry's hasn't agreed. At least I haven't been able to find anything saying that they have. However, what scares me is that Ben & Jerry's is ssssoooo "indy-lefty" that they may actually be considering this. I don't think so, but you just never know. If Ben & Jerry's gets in bed with PETA, I'm never buying any of their oh-so-delicious ice cream again.

For the record, I ran across this link in a bizarre set of clci-throughs that started over at Whatever, John Scalzi's blog. I want an Electric Sheep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu