Sunday, August 06, 2006

Carnival of the Godless #46 is up!

Love and Rage has COTG #46 up! Go check it out.

And remember that in two weeks, I'm hosting the Carnival Of The Godless for the very first time! Boy oh boy, am I nervous. But I'm excited, too. I look forward to all your submissions. You can submit them on the main COTG page, or submit them at this address:

COTG #47 Submissions

I don't have a particular theme, but I'm very science & philosophy oriented. I don't turn my nose up at politics, either, though. See you soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger King Aardvark said...

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do a great job, if the quality of your carnival-organizing matches the quality of your writing.

2:01 PM  
Blogger The Ridger, FCD said...

I'm looking forward to it! I'll be hosting a carnival for the first time myself in the next fortnight, so I know how you feel!

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu