Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Ten -- iPod Edition

I just remembered to do my Friday Ten. From my iPod's Top Rated Smartlist:


1. The Halls Of Tar Valon – Robert Berry
2. Slow Country – Gorillaz
3. Faint – Linkin Park
4. (You’re The) Devil In Disguise – Elvis Presley
5. Oo La La – Wiseguys
6. Brain Stew – Green Day
7. One More Night – Phil Collins
8. Somebody Hates Me – Reel Big Fish
9. Dare – Gorillaz
10. Re-Hash – Gorillaz

Note the triple dose of the Gorillaz. I think I may be obsessing over those cartoon primates a bit too much.....but Noodles is just to cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu