Saturday, December 31, 2005

Aradia Is A Cheap Date

Aradia and I were going to dinner tonight, it being New Year's Eve and all. She had a couple of drinks with dinner, but nothing terribly heavy. But, being the cheap date she is, this is the conversation that ensued on the drive home.

Aradia: *Burp*
Me: Feel better?
Aradia: I burped cinnamon. I didn't eat anything cinnamon. *maniacal giggling*

We've been home a few minutes now, and she's still giggling maniacally in my ear, whilst cursing the credit card companies for the bastards they are.

I love her more every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu