Friday, November 18, 2005

My First Friday Ten

Here's my inaugural Friday Ten:

1. Louie, Louie - John Belushi
2. Take It On The Run - REO Speedwagon
3. The Big Chair - DaVinci's Notebook
4. River Of Dreams - Billy Joel
5. My Immortal - Evanescence
6. Why Can't This Be Love - Van Halen
7. Bruxaria - Kat Bjelland, Miho Hatori, etc. (Songs of the Witchblade!)
8. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
9. Who Are You - The Who
10. The Red - Chevelle

Now, I did mine a bit differently than some. I ran my top rated list, not my total mp3 list. It comes up way to much country from the old days to get a feel for what I'm really listening to these days. The list above is much more representative.

Happy Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu