Saturday, June 13, 2009

Heaving a Huge Sigh of Relief

For years now, I've been afraid I was the only person who had weird dreams about chasing werewolves through starships with Elven space marines as backup. Yeah, I wish I was making that up, but I'm not. I've been having these really vivid, extremely strange dreams ever since I started taking my happy pills. And honestly, I don't mind. Someday, I WILL write that book, and you will all read it. Oh yes, you will. Muahahahahaherck...

Sorry, had to choke down the maniacal laughter there.

Anywho, what prompted this post was this article by Skepchick Tracy King.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu