Thursday, June 22, 2006

Friday Ten - Busted Knee Edition

I did myself a mischief on my knee sometime late Wednesday night / early Thursday morning at work, so I'm playing hooky tonight. Here's my Friday Ten - Busted Knee Edition.

1. Older - They Might Be Giants
2. Running On Faith - Eric Clapton
3. They Dance Alone (Gueca Solo) - Sting
4. Abracadabra - Sugar Ray
5. Jolly Mon Sing - Jimmy Buffett
6. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls & Busta Rhymes
7. Need You Tonight - Lost Prophets
8. Hey Jude - The Beatles
9. Love Me Tomorrow - Chicago
10. Breakdown - Tantric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu