Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Score One For The Old Home Team

Kudos to Senator Rockefeller of West Virginia for doing what little he could to insure that the Shrub can't continue to hijack the moral authority of the full body of Congress. The longer this administration is in office, the worse it gets. I'm actually beginning to long for the days of John Ashcroft, believe it or not. I wonder if this means he's going to finally try for the White House. I know that West Virginians have been wondering about it for a long time. I've met the man. I'd probably vote for him.

See the Washington Post article here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

____________

"Loyalty to petrified opinion never broke a chain or freed a human soul..." -- Mark Twain

____________

Fire does not wait for the sun to be hot,

Nor the wind for the moon, to be cool.

-- the Zenrin Kushu